Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend 2009

Thank you everyone for your phone calls and wishes! I had a wonderful weekend. It started with Karl driving over to Renton (instead of vice a versa). The Hood Canal Bridge is out so Karl willingly traveled the long southern route (4.5 hours one way) to be with me this weekend! (Thankyou, thankyou honey! I know how you hate to leave your garden and cats!)

He surprised me with what I thought was a "box of chocolates" that he couldn't wait for me to open and to my BIG SURPIRSE, it was a new digital camera, just small enough for me to tuck into my tiny purse! I am so excited!

We took an early trip Saturday to Poulsbo and watched Kaden and Nathan play baseball. Sherry and I did some window shopping and ate a sandwich and fancy tart at a new bakery. It was a beautiful sunshiny day!

Later that night Karl took me out to a new Thai resturant and we were able to finish off the left overs on Sunday after church in Factoria.

Click to play this Smilebox postcard:
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard



No comments: