Wednesday, May 23, 2007

St. George Trip





May 17-20, 2007 We took a fun weekend get-a-way with Paul, Sarah and the boys to St. George. We had a great time! Lots of SUN and dry hot weather made for great swimming! We also viewed Brigham Young's Winter Home, Jacob Hamblin's home, visited some friends from Sequim - The Zeddies and Blaine's folks, Blaine and Joyce Wilson in Santa Clara. It was so fun to get to know the boys (Noah and Gabe) better and get caught up with Paul and Sarah!

I personally fell in love with this dry dessert country. The rock formations, endless sky, clear clean air and the ever present view of the beautiful temple really gave me a peaceful and secure feeling for some reason. It make me think of my ancestors and come to find out, both my grandparents (Earls & Princes) were pioneers in "Dixie". We will be back!

No comments: